NDIS SUPPORT COORDINATION
Helping you find your own path
We always act in your interests
We are unbiased and impartial
At Pathway Connect, we provide independent support coordination to NDIS participants in Victoria.
We partner with you to make the best use of our mutual skills and your individual strengths, resources and capabilities to develop a personalised model of support to match your lifestyle.
We find and connect you with quality providers who are the best fit for your individual situation.
What is support coordination?
Support coordination is a capacity building opportunity, funded by the NDIS to implement all mainstream, community and funded supports in your plan.
This is funded by NDIS under the “coordination of supports” category.
If you are not eligible for NDIS funding, our services are available on a Fee for service basis.
What we do:
- Help you understand and implement your NDIS plan
- Connect you with providers and assist to set up your service agreements
- Support you to build your skills and confidence with choice and control
- Assist you to create and maintain successful care and support arrangements
- We negotiate to get value for your funding
What we bring:
- In depth sector knowledge including disability, health, justice, AOD, mental health and education and training
- Extensive community service networks
- Experience supporting people of all levels of disability including high and complex needs
- Expertise in reducing barriers to participation and resolving issues with providers
Pathway Connect support diversity and acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work.